Monday 2 March 2020

Remember the Inner Child


















How often do you think about the Inner Child? When I first started exploring my deeper feelings, I never gave a thought to my inner child. It was when I reached the sephirah Netzach, on the Tree of Life, that the focus was turned to the needs of the inner child and it proved to be a really cathartic stage in getting to know myself.

The following video explores the sephirah Netzach from a personal perspective. I hope you find it of interest. If you would like to venture further then please take a look at the Netzach workbook. It's easy to understand and when used in conjunction with the rest of the Tree of Life it can really help you to improve your life and feel better equipped to handle life's challenges.

Netzach is known as Victory. This means Victory over your Feelings. Netzach is about loving the whole of you and getting to know the true nature of who you really are.


Useful links:
The Search for our Spiritual Self

Netzach Workbook

What is Qabalah

Getting started with the ancient wisdom of Qabalah basics

Malkuth, the Kingdom